Heavy Machinery Manufacturing
To £50,000 + package
Can you offer experience of managing and leading teams (50+) and being responsible for managing area metrics in busy manufacturing environments? You must be able to demonstrate experience of budgetary control, implementing continuous improvement programmes and leading change within a manufacturing area (Engines experience a strong desire).
The Production Supervisor (who may also known as Section Manager) will be held accountable for leading production employees to execute machining, assembly, test, paint and engine finish processes within the manufacturing facility to deliver a a market leading product to exceed customer expectation; utilising lean manufacturing principles in driving for PQVC (People, Quality, Velocity and Cost) improvements.
Core duties in the Production Supervisor role will include;
- The planning, facilitating and delivery of schedules and production requirements
- Taking a proactive lead to safety management across all production processes
- Exceeding product quality and cost targets through effective prioritisation of and workforce utilisation
- The implementation of lean manufacturing improvement tools
- To ensure that corporate compliance policies are implemented in order to support internal and external accreditation
- Staying in control of manpower planning and development; running briefing meetings, leading employee engagement etc
If keen to learn more about this Production Supervisor role and to explore the highly attractive benefits package please contact Grant Nisbet for further details