£19.67 - 19.67 per hour + PAYE
5 months ago
A luxury automotive OEM requires a Production Process Planner for a 6-month contracting opportunity based in Chichester.
Key responsibilities as Production Process Planner:
- support, review and optimisation of the existing production system
- develop, implement and document standards, with a focus on robust processes to deliver a process area that achieves Safety, Quality and Time requirements.
- ensure layouts, facilities/equipment and information flow are maximised to deliver a Safe and efficient working area. optimisation across process areas with ideas and best practises
- production optimisation - Plans and delivers best practice solutions to improve efficiency ergonomic, logistical and layout elements of the work area
- delivers optimised processes, sequence of build, and adherence to process in the zone
- responsible for maintenance of all process documentation.
- planning of the part presentation and material flow through the values stream
- responsible for the implementation of changes to existing tooling or work instructions to improve quality or time
- acts as liaison between production and planners.
- implementation of process improvements and optimisations in process areas, actively involving and engaging
- liaise with Process Leader, Process Supporter and Quality Specialist and support the reduction of defects, rework, scrap, through process improvements in their area of responsibility
Qualifications and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience in manufacturing / automotive industry
- Experience of production process and process flow
- Excellent organisational, presentation and problem-solving skills
- A high level of communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Must work effectively with internal production, development and planning functions as well as external suppliers
- Fluent English is essential and basic German is desirable
- Knowledge of SAP
Interested? Please forward your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Kate directly on 01384 446130.
PAYE PAY RATE: £19.67
IR35 DETERMINATION: Inside IR35
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.