Competitive Day Rate
Interim Shift Manager
Competitive Day Rate- Inside IR35
A food manufacturing company are recruiting for an Interim Shift Manager on a three/four month contract. You will be responsible for managing up to forty heads across multiple production lines. You will have strong food manufacturing experience, with a experience leading teams, driving KPI’s and maintaining high food safety and standards.
As an Interim Shift Manager your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Reporting into the Production Manager, you will drive food safety and KPI’s across the team.
- Daily production meetings with production plans and changes.
- Managing staffing issues and allocation of workloads.
- Conducting quality, safety, and line checks.
- Reporting any machinery issues to Engineering department.
- Collecting data and analysing and reporting back to Production Manager.
An exciting opportunity for an Interim Shift Manager with the following.
- Experienced managing a team within a Food or FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Production planning experience.
- Strong man-management and ability to drive team to achieve targets.
- Awareness and understanding of BRC standards and food compliance.
- Happy to work a 3/4 month contract.
- Excellent communication and time keeping skills.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are an Interim Shift Manager with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.