GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum Bonus
about 1 year ago
Production Planning Manager - Central Birmingham - £40,000 to £45,000 + bonus
A Production Planning Manager is required to join a well established and specialist material handling manufacturer based in central Birmingham.
As the Production Planning Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Monitoring production outputs, liaising with customers on forecast demands and schedule changes.
- Managing stock forecast and supplier performance evaluation.
- Driving cost down activity.
- Production scheduling and planning end to end process.
- Issuing OTIF, Factory Compliance and Stock Reports.
- Manage Bills of Materials (BOM’s) and route cards.
- Drive the area to meet its targets and objectives.
As the Production Planning Manager you will require the following skills & experiences;
- Production planning experience within a manufacturing environment is essential.
- Knowledge of managing BOM's & route cards.
- Significant experience of leading a team.
- An ability to work effectively with customers and stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong commercial acumen.
If you are interested in this exciting Production Planning Manager opportunity and have significant production planning/scheduling experience please click on the link to apply.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.