Up to £40000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Production Planning Manager
Monday to Friday
Our client has been manufacturing high precision components for nearly 40 years. Their specialist products are used in a multitude of industries including Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Foods and Formula 1.
Due to continued growth we are now looking for a Production Planning Manager to join the team. You will execute planning activities in line with lean inventory, production and procurement strategies for materials, managing capacity planning and scheduling for production
About the role
- Formulate the capacity and production plan inline with customer demand and available output
- Effectively communicate any immediate and short-term plan changes to ensure 100% plan attainment and customer service levels are maintained
- Ability to read and understand core drawings
- Effectively communicate any immediate and short-term plan changes to ensure 100% plan attainment and customer service levels are maintained.
- Minimum 3 years Production Planning experience in precision engineering
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Production Planning in a precision engineering background and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Production Planning Manager role, please contact Scott Williams at Jonathan Lee Recruitment PSC17