Production Planning and Control Manager
Reporting to the Commercial Operations Manager, the purpose of the role is to ensure manufacturing operations meet customer expectations for lead time and delivery performance.
The Production Planning and Control Manager will work with Sales, Supply Chain and Manufacturing to successfully implement a modern, effective and efficient planning process to transform the process and service levels within Operations.
Duties for the Production Planning and Control Manager role:
- Deliver robust planning and planning processes to achieve the sales plan and sales order on-time delivery.
- Ensure processes allow customer service to acknowledge orders and update customers on delays.
- Lead and manage the Sales and Operational Planning (S&OP) process, coordinating stakeholders and feeding into the master production schedule.
- Establish materials planning processes and parameters to ensure product lead times meet expectations.
- To establish and update work instructions to ensure planning processes are aligned with sales, purchasing, planning and manufacturing.
- Provide problem solving data and input to improve delivery performance.
Skills/experience required for the Production Planning and Control Manager role:
- Knowledge of ERP systems and their principles/methodologies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX is desired.
- Ideally qualified to Degree level or HND, CIPS or other relevant industry courses.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative, pre-empting issues and prepared to advise other areas of the business.
- Experience in appropriate environmental planning within the Manufacturing sector.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.