Production Planner - Metal Forging - West Midlands - £22,000 to £28,000 P.A
A Production Planner is required to join a well established SME forgings business based in the heart of the West Midlands.
As the Production Planner your responsibilities will include;
- Assistance in Planning function and interaction with department heads
- Printing and issue of department plans
- Active involvement in Quality improvement, Cost Reduction and OTIF Performance
- Involvement in stock control activities
- Organisation of transport activities (In-house and Sub-con)
- Co-ordination of sub-contract activities (Machining, Heat Treatment- inc test bars, Painting etc)
As the Production Planner you will require the following skills and experiences;
- Experience of working in a similar Manufacturing environment.
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to work on multiple tasks concurrently
- Able to perform well under pressure
- Able to work well as part of a team
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please click on the link to apply.