Salary Range: £15.99 PAYE
Seeking a Production Planner who can demonstrate previous experience and knowledge in Supply Chain / planning preferably in a fast-moving environment.
Working for a multinational company based near Birmingham your role as Production Planner will be:
- To support Demand Planning Team in delivering the targeted Service Levels providing the linkage to Supply Planning.
- Management of Purchase Orders to ensure replenishment of stock from co-manufactures.
- Running reports in SAP, BI & Excel, interpret large amounts of data and present development proposals.
- Planning experience and managing stock holding between min and max boundaries while delivering service and avoiding waste.
- Advanced excel - Pivot tables and graphs, VLOOKUPs, conditional formatting, basic Excel calculations as a minimum.
- SAP R3 experience preferred.
- SNP planning books & KPW / Business Intel.
- Data admin and housekeeping.
- Presentable and articulate - ability to communicate both written & verbally.
- Customer Focus. Priority setting. Problem solving. Drive for Results. Interpersonal. Savvy. Organisational agility.
GCSE's and A levels.
This is a 6 month contract position offering an hourly rate of up to £15.99 PAYE based near Birmingham.
It is imperative that applicants demonstrate and prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
If you have any questions about this role please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.