Production Planner required by world leading advanced materials development and manufacturing organisation based in Worcestershire. With continued growth and profitability, we are seeking a production planning professional to join and facilitate, coordinate and support the manufacture of production to meet internal/external stakeholder demands. Providing support to sales and production, promoting customer excellence , strong internal relationships.
As Production Planner, your responsibilities will include:
- Creation of shop orders, schedules/manpower plans to meet customer demand and production margin.
- Issue production plan to team leaders, monitor progress against schedule.
- Lead a cross-functional team, highlight any deviation fro plan and outllning changes required.
- Develop accurate and consistent planning models to assist in the creation of realistic work schedules to acheive site OTD targets.
- Creation / amendment of BOM (Bill of Materials) and routes when required.
This is an exciting opportunity for a production planning professional to join a growing organisation. Interested? Please forward your latest CV to email@example.com or call Lisa directly on 01384 446162.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.