Tredegar, Blaenau Gwent
over 1 year ago
Urgent requirement for a Production Planner on a temporary basis working for an international leader in automotive parts manufacturing.
Based in Tredegar, Wales your role as Production Planner will be:
- Production planning, purchased part expediting, stock and service levels associated with all product manufactured within the team
- Produce a production plan weekly, for the following 2 weeks, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and best production efficiency
- Create and issue all production paperwork in line with the production plan.
- Confirm with the component planner the availability of all WIP parts to meet the production plan.
- Print, check and issue all supplier schedules on a weekly basis.
- Agree any purchase part/material rescheduling requirements with suppliers and confirm delivery dates.
- For purchased parts/materials managed on a "call-off" basis - on a weekly basis issue a daily call-off schedule.
- Monitor supplier performance and discuss with each supplier on a weekly basis.
Key skills and experience required:
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Computer literate with good ability in SAP
- Demonstrable experience in production planning roles
Seeking an enthusiastic individual who can hit the ground running and support production planning functions.
This is a temporary contract requiring an immediate start, our client is looking to interview this week!
If you are interested in the above role please contact Kate Stevens on 01384 446130 to discuss further.