£31000 - £35750.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
£31,000 to £35,750 doe
Every Thursday, Friday & Saturday 06:00am-18:00pm; and every other Wednesday 06:00am-18:00pm
Part of a larger group, our client is a chilled manufacturer of quality products sold in the leading supermarkets. The supply chain is a "farm to fork" operation, through strategic partnerships they ensure their customers only receive consistent quality whilst ensuring the integrity of the supply chain.
An opportunity has arisen for a Production Planner to join the team. The Planner will provide daily planning information both internally and externally ensuring customer orders are fulfilled in time and in full.
About the role
- Control daily receipt of all inbound orders from all retailers either manually or via EDI
- Create and schedule achievable production plans
- Ensure purchasing stock control are at levels that fulfil demand
- Ensure the forecasting model is updated and communicated on a daily basis
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar production planning role
- Food production planning is essential
- Experience of Oracle and Discoverer MRP is highly desirable
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Food Production Planning and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Production Planner position, please contact Scott Williams at Jonathan Lee Recruitment PSC17