Wolverhampton, West Midlands
over 2 years ago
Job title: Production Planner/Coordinator
Salary Range: Competitive
A Production Planner/Coordinator is required with meticulous and detailed planning and coordinating skills. Candidates with experience and in-depth knowledge of planning and coordinating material availability within a low volume, high value, highly regulated manufacturing environment would be well received.
Due to internal career progression a global Aerospace company based in Wolverhampton, requires a focused and analytical Production Planner/Coordinator who can coordinate material availability. Working within the Planning Team as a Production Planner/Coordinator, you will be required to:
- Ensure material availability achieves schedule adherence and customer require dates.
- Release and proactively expedite Works Orders through manufacturing areas.
- Coordinate and manage engineering change notifications - ECN.
- Ensure full tracability is maintained at all times - lot/serial number recording.
- Attend daily/regular material availability meetings with stakeholders.
As a Production Planner/Coordinator you should have the following skills or experience:
- 3-5 years production planning/material coordination experience within a manufacturing environment.
- High level of computer literacy and experience of modern ERP business systems.
- High level numeracy and data analysis capability.
- Good communicator, assertive and strong negotiator with significant persuasive skills.
- Proactive with a 'can do' attitude and able to work within a team.
- Knowledge and/or experience of push/pull techniques and New Product Introduction.
- Highly regulated manufacturing environment, component tracability and ECN management.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Production Planning in a low volume, high value, highly regulated manufacturing environment to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Wolverhampton based Aerospace company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Career development.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Production Planning and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Production Planning role, please contact Paul Broadhead at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 155.