almost 2 years ago
Job title: Production Planner
Salary Range: Competitive
Fast paced manufacturing company.
A Production Planner is required with analytical and attention to detail skills. Candidates with experience and in-depth knowledge of production planning tools and techniques within a varied and fast paced manufacturing environment would be well received.
A fast-paced manufacturing company based in Coningsby, requires a methodical and meticulous Production Planner. As a Production Planner, you will be required to:
- Determine customer requirements and create the manufacturing schedule.
- Ensure materials, resource and tooling are available at the right time.
- Monitor progress against the schedule and troubleshoot any issues.
- Monitor costs and operational performance and prepare reports.
The Production Planner should have the following skills or experience:
- Excellent organisation, forward planning, negotiation and persuasive skills to meet deadlines.
- Build strong and effective relationships with strong problem solving and influencing skills.
- Proven numerical and statistical ability, good literacy skills, IT literate including MS Office suite and ERP systems experience.
- Has a 'hands on' pro-active attitude and a 'go look see' style.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Production Planning in a fast paced, manufacturing environment to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Coningsby based, high growth manufacturing company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Career development.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Production Planning and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Production Planner role, please contact Paul Broadhead at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 155.