£23k - 25k per year
about 1 month ago
£23,000 to £25,000 plus 25 days plus bank holiday & excellent benefits
A fast-paced manufacturing company are currently recruiting for a Production Planner. You will be responsible for effective coordination of the production plan to deliver customer requirements. You will have a strong production planning background within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
As a Production Planner your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Reporting into the Planning Teal Leader you will build a rolling four-week production plan for specific manufacturing assets.
- Manage the provision of the fixed weekly production schedules and mid term capacity planning.
- Present production plans to S&OP processes.
- Maintain the material demand through SAP and confirm product availability to customer service team.
- Optimizing production efficiency whilst delivering customer requirements
An exciting opportunity for a Production Planner with the following.
- At least two years’ experience working as a Production Planner with experience working within fast paced manufacturing.
- A background using MRP or ERP systems, ideally SAP.
- Highly analytical and excellent organisation skills.
- Excellent communication and time keeping skills.
If you are a Production Planner with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.