£Comp + Bens
2 months ago
£Competitive plus benefits
Automotive - Pressings, Stampings, Tooling.
A Production Planner is required to ensure delivery of orders to dedicated customers are in line with the scheduled or order requirements. Candidates with experience of receiving customer orders and expediting the planning, production and purchasing of material in a dynamic manufacturing environment would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, a leader in pressings, stampings and tooling within the automotive sector based in Milton Keynes, requires a Production Planner. As the Production Planner you will be required to:
- Receive and enter customer's orders/requirements accurately onto the MRP system
- Undertake verification of batch quantities and lead times from orders ensuring that they are suitable
- Monitoring prices and having them amended as necessary
- Ensuring any required changes to works orders are processed through the ECR process
- Process production orders through liaising with production control department
- Schedule material requirements with the required lead times using the MRP system and monitoring stocks of material and finished goods
- Expedite material in, through communications with the production managers and suppliers, ensuring the max three days stock holding of material is not exceeded
- Liaise with production regarding order completion dates
- Review all outstanding orders with customers as and when required
- Monitor delivery performance for each customer you are responsible
- Liaise with the Transport Co-ordinator reference collections and despatches
The Production Planner should have the following skills or experience:
- Proven work experience as a Planner or similar role
- Experience of MRP
- Knowledge of Winman is advantageous
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- MS Office proficiency
- Strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Self-motivated and capable of decision making
- Experience of working in the Automotive Industry is preferred
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have production planning experience such as chasing orders, ensuring timely despatch and keeping the customer fully informed and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Production Planner role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.