Production Planner - Wolverhampton - Machining - Strong Salary & Benefits
A Production Planner is required with a background operating in a Machining environment. Candidates from a CNC machine shop background would be well received.
Due to the continued success of this company, A Wolverhampton based organisation who manufacture high precision components and systems requires a driven and highly organised Production Planner for a new permanent role.
As the Production Planner you will be required to:
- Control production schedules for the machine shop floor
- Ensure the businesses inventory is at its optimum level at all times
- Customer requirements are delivered on time
- Communicate all supply chain issues and ensure relevant actions are taken to resolve in a timely manner
- Customer facing in order to build strong and trustworthy relationships
- React to customer demands and managing issues effectively
The Production Planner should have the following skills or experience:
- Previously operated in a machine shop environment
- Experience and implementation of lean manufacturing methodologies
- Proven track record of production planning and scheduling
- Experience of Modern ERP Systems
- Ability to prioritise workloads and capable of multitasking
- Excellent use of MS Office
- Experience of producing & analysing KPI's and delivering regular written and verbal communications
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience of Production Planning within a machining environment and you want to be considered, please apply today.
If you have any questions about the Production Planner role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.