A Production Planner is required by a successful manufacturing/engineering business based in Worcester. With a strong order book, this organisation continues to grow and develop its markets further. The role of Production Planner is an integral part of a busy production team.
This is an exciting time to join the company due to continued growth, we are seeking a Production Planner who is confident and driven, and will work alongside senior members of the management team to ensure customer orders are satisfied efficiently and effectively.
As Production Planner your responsibilities will include:
- Sales orders are translated into works orders.
- Stock levels are maintained and accurate.
- Assist schedule work into efficient batches for manufacturing.
- Manage raw materials supply against stock levels.
- Undertake the procurement of materials for manufacturing.
- Provide constant feedback to the customer against required lead-times.
- Assist in the new part creation against pre-defined standards and processes.
- Maintain exceptional levels of accuracy fully utilising the existing ERP system.
- Previous experience of working within a Production Planning role in a busy manufacturing/engineering environment.
- Excellent IT skills, advanced MS Excel and Access.
- Comprehensive understanding of works order processing, BOM and Routings.
- Logical approach to problems and challenges.
- Good communication skills at all levels.
- Excellent attention to detail.
This is an excellent opportunity for a production planning professional to work as part of a small dynamic team. In return for your production planning experience, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package. This role would ideally suit a Production Planner working in a small medium size manufacturing business.
Interested in making an application for the role of Production Planner, please forward your CV or contact me for