Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
about 2 years ago
A Production Operator is required to join an established company with a strong reputation in the defence electronics sector. The successful candidate will be joining to assist in the production and assembly of high-tec RF and microwave components.
Responsibilities of the Production Operator will include the following:
- Assembly of electronic devices using a range of manufacturing tools and equipment, some under high magnification.
- Involvement in Lean Six Sigma activities / initiatives.
- Using wire bonding, thermo-coupling and electronics assembly techniques and tools.
- Reviewing tooling effectiveness and reporting defects.
The Production Operator should have the following skills or experience:
- Have experience of electronics component assembly.
- Experience in wire bonding.
- Experience using Pick and Place.
- Excellent communication skills.
Interviews for the Production Operator will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on the Production Operator position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446163.