- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Matthew Stride
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446108
- Expiry Date: 30 December 2021
- Job Ref: 59609
Job title: Production/Assembly Operative
Salary Range: £20,800 - £22,000 Per annum (Depending on experience)
Hours: 37.5 Hours between 08.00-16.30
The Manufacturing Department are currently seeking to recruit Production/Assembly Operatives to work on the production line.
Our client are looking for experienced production and assembly operatives who have got experience of automotive/electrical/mechanical assembly.
The role is to provide is to produce quality products by building and assembling these. A comprehensive understanding of manufacturing processes is required to ensure the product is built to the correct quality and conformity specifications.
This would suit someone with experience in automotive/electrical/mechanical assembly or production.
- Work under general supervision, performing routine and complex manufacturing problems as per traveller, manufacturing SOPs and associated documents
- To complete any process documentation manual/electronic at each operation in line with build instructions.
- Ensure the effective supply and movement of parts / products to and from the section.
- To assemble and install pre-production or final assembly parts to the highest quality standards
- Take responsibility for the quality of product produced within your area through management of and compliance with quality systems. Improve and maintain high levels of Quality on all output from Production to the final end Customer.
- Ensure high standards of housekeeping and hygiene are always maintained in line with 5S principles
- Always wear appropriate safety protection and ensure compliance with Health & Safety policy and procedures.
- To always act and behave in a way compliant with all company guidelines and policies, especially those relating to Environmental, Health and Safety, ethics, values, and codes of conduct.
- To contribute towards achieving and maintaining high health and safety standards and to carry out all duties and specific responsibilities in compliance with Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as directed by your manager.
- A good understanding of quality conformance requirements and of Continuous Improvement
- Be numerate and have good oral and written communication skills.
- Be able to work under pressure and prioritize own workload as required
- Uphold an upbeat “can do” attitude with outgoing personality to motivate and lead teams
- Proactive and positive approach, with a desire to succeed both personally and for the business
- Ideally have previous experience of hand/air tools
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. Apply now If you have a background in automotive/electrical/mechanical assembly. If you have any questions about the Production/Assembly Operative Role, please contact Matt Stride at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446106
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.