£40000 - £55000 per annum
over 2 years ago
A Production Manager with experience of working within a manufacturer of special purpose machinery is required for a highly technical systems integration company.
The role of Production Manager will include:
- Plan production according to project milestones.
- Manage the team of electrical and mechanical fitters ensuring efficiency and attention to detail.
- Be adaptable to customer demands
- Deliver build phase in line with assembly plan and ensure all stages are completed on time and within budget.
- Ensure parts are ordered and delivered in readiness for the build. Chase suppliers where required
- Make designers aware problems with the drawings and ensure all issues affecting the build schedule are escalated.
- Lead and motivate the team and look at ways to improve productivity and quality.
The suitable candidate for this role of Production Manager will need to possess the following skills and experience.
- Experienced production manager
- Strong knowledge of managing a production team working on electrical and mechanical assembly.
- Technical qualification in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical is highly desirable)
If you have the required skills and experience for this Production Manager position and you are keen to work for an innovative systems integrator of robotic systems then please click on the link to apply.