Due to continued growth this well established castings manufacturer is seeking a dynamic Production Manager.
Salary: £40,000 plus benefits
Suitable for: Production Manager, Manufacturing Manager, Shift Manager, Production Supervisor
The key responsibilities of the Production Manager include:
- General overall management of the foundry including managing a team of manufacturing personel
- Ensuring that all manufacturing is delivered on time, at the right cost and quality
- Achieving and improving on the foundries KPI's
- Health ans Safety responsibilities including thorough investigations on any accidents / incidents on site
- Working closely with both maintenance and production teams
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong understanding of foundry operations
- Knowledge of machining
- Have previous experience of working in a foundry factory environment
- Minimum of 2 years experience in people management
- Full working knowledge of techniques such as 5s workplace organisation
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.