Job title: Production Manager
Salary Range; Competitive Salary
This start up construction manufacturer are seeking a Production Manager for their Blackburn factory.
A Production Manager is required with knowledge of Building Joinery and Production Planning. Candidates with experience of the Construction industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, modern manufacturer based in Blackburn requires Experience Production Manager able to drive continuous improvement for a new permanent position. As a Production Manager you will be required to:
- Complete order schedules and plan production whilst reviewing production procedures and identify improvements.
- Train and develop production staff as well as planning resource and managing staffing budgets as agreed with Managing Director.
- Ensure adherence to product quality standards and health and safety compliance and work to planned and preventative maintenance.
The Production Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Relevant Engineering and Joinery Qualifications as well as Health and Safety certificates.
- Hand on approach to production as this is a shop floor based position.
- Strong interpersonal skills able to lead and motivate the production staff.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Production or Manufacturing Management to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Blackburn-based modular construction company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Holiday Entitlement, Pension and Overtime.
- This organisation is up and coming and there will be plenty of progression opportunities.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Modular Building Solutions and People Management experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Production manager role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.