£35k - 45k per year + Comprehensive Benefits
To £45,000 per annum
We have 2 permanent Production Manager positions working for a company who are opening a new factory in Stone (Gloucestershire); you'll be integral to getting the site prepared to go into production in January 2022 and then full production in April 2022.
We are looking for the following for the Production Manager roles:
- Experienced of leading production teams in a manufacturing environment (automotive, aerospace or alike); ideally from machining or assembly
- Capable of managing teams around 20 staff with responsibility for OEE and KPI adherence
- Appropriate education/qualifications in engineering
- Process standardisation and SOP creation
The Production Manager roles will be starting on days and then progressing to a 3 shift pattern scheduled for April 2022 and the company are offering the following:
- Salary up to £45,000 per annum
- Shift allowance when the role goes on shift
- Excellent benefits package
- Training and development in a new factory
If these Production Manager positions are of interest, then please apply now or get in touch with Gareth at Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.