A proven Production Manager with automotive experience is required to lead a production team to ensure production and quality targets are delivered, within a CNC machining based environment producing components for some of the world's most prestigious vehicles.
The key purpose of the Senior Process Leader role is to secure safety, environmental, quality and volume targets for the weekend night shift production line and operational shift.
The Production Manager has responsibility for:-
- The production line and the leadership of the production team to deliver the shift targets.
- All disciplinary issues, people development and training plans.
- Achieving budget targets, SAP administration and absence and Holiday control.
- Managing Problem resolution, process and product change, and co-ordination of facility and line changes with technical planning.
- Asset management is also a key role, to ensure facilities are maintained.
- Ensuring a lean and continuous improvement environment is maintained.
What you'll need:
- At least 5 years' experience within mechanical engineering with extensive experience of product, process and maintenance support within a high volume production environment, in a CNC or machining environment.
- Be qualified to HNC/ ONC/ NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Proven leadership qualities and the ability to coach, develop and mentor teams to achieve production targets.
- Excellent problem-solving and diagnostic skills to rectify production issues and reduce machine down time.
What's on offer:
- Basic salary including shift allowance to £45,000 - 50,000 per annum (Including Shift)
- 3-Shift Rotation Mon - Fri / 6am - 1.30pm / 1.30pm - 9pm / 9pm - 6am
- 26 Days Holiday + BH
- On-going training and development
- Comprehensive benefits including pension, company car discount scheme, 26 days holiday and 2 bonuses per year (£2K x 2)
If you are interested in these Process Leader roles, then apply today or call Katharine Bignell for more information.