about 2 months ago
Automotive Specialist Manufacturing
We have a new role with a good client of Jonathan Lee Recruitment for a days based Production Manager; we are ideally looking for a person with a press shop or toolroom background used to working with intricate parts.
The Production Manager will be responsible for delivering the production quota and directly manage 4 staff. We are looking for the following for the Production Manager role:
- Experienced at Production Manager level in a manufacturing environment (ideally press related)
- Demonstrated ability to lead small teams of engineers and operatives
- Able to demonstrate a track record of hitting tough production targets within a manufacturing plant
- Appropriate training/education within the engineering field
This days based Production Manager will be reporting to the management team and oversee production of complex press parts. The company are offering the following for this Production Manager
- Good permanent salary (to be discussed at application)
- Day hours
The Production Manager role is a start in August if possible; if this role appeals to you, then apply now or speak with Gareth at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.