GBP£65,000 - GBP75000 per annum Pension
01384 446 141
over 1 year ago
Production Manager: Automotive Tier 1
Salary from £65,000- £75,000
Pension, 25 days holiday
This well-established, global Tier 1 Automotive manufacturer supplies products to the world’s leading OEMS, both in the UK and across Europe. They are a true market leader in the products they manufacturer and supply.
We are looking to recruit an exceptional Production Manager to work with the wider management team to drive changes and implement lean and world class manufacturing standards at their West Yorkshire plant. For the right candidate, relocation assistance would be available.
The manufacturing site in Leeds, produces materials that are used by the leading automotive manufacturing companies worldwide. The plant is a critical element to a wider supply chain and the products it produces.
As Production Manager, it is expected you will have experienced world-class and lean manufacturing, who can work as part of a wider management team to drive improvements across the site, achieve the production plan and wider KPI’s for cost, quality, safety and on-time delivery.
You will already have experience of working within a fast paced, high volume, automated environment where cost, quality and delivery are essential to the success of the business. It is desirable for the right candidate to come from the automotive sector or similar fast paced, complex manufacturing environments.
We are looking for Production Managers who have:
- Possess extensive automotive manufacturing experience at Tier 1 / 2 level.
- Are an advocate of Lean Manufacturing processes, such as Six Sigma, Kaizen, 5s, MUDA (Waste reduction), Total Productive Maintenance, etc.
- Can map complex manufacturing processes and implement change projects within a fast-moving production environment.
- Experienced implementing change and process to increase productivity
- Possess an understanding of production planning, profit and loss and how changes impact other functions within the business and wider supply chain.
- Hold an education to degree level in an engineering, manufacturing or STEM subject. (non-degree holders will not be considered)
This is a role that will provide maximum impact from the start, the business requires strong and methodical production management coupled with transformational people management skills and techniques that will deliver results through positive change.
An excellent business that deserves an outstanding Production Manager.
Please apply asap for further discussion and review.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.