Production Manager - Aylesbury
Based in Aylesbury and in support of our clients manufacture and global supply of equipment to support the power generation, marine, engineering and processing sectors, we are seeking a Production Manager to effectively manage, maintain, lead and develop the production and stores functions to achieve the relevant targets of performance and objectives set out by management.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this confidential role is directly in support of business growth for this fabrication and welded products manufacturing company.
With a range of manufacturing processes on site to support their customers bespoke design and applicational requirements, the Production Manager will specifically:
- Plan and execute production requirements to meet/exceed our customers Quality and delivery requirements
- Ensure that adequate resources are available and controlled to meet customer's demand including the control and use of overtime
- Monitor all production operating costs in line with set budgets and ensure that these are adhered to
- Ensure that all resources are utilised in the most effective manor to maximise throughput and achieving build times
- Develop processes that enable us to meet operation times or better to ensure that our efficiency targets are achieved
- Ensure that robust processes exist and that employees are suitably trained
- Adequately drive and communicate priorities with all line Supervisors to achieve delivery dates and company turnover expectations
- Develop employee training and development plans in line with business and process needs
- Ensure that the company's facilities are adequately maintained and managed to meet the business needs
- Continually strive to develop and improve upon current performance by enhancing and implementing lean initiatives
- Ensure adequate stock management systems and procedures are managed
If you feel you have the experience and production management expertise to support this role, then please apply directly.