£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus
almost 2 years ago
Production Manager - Metal Processing - Bridgnorth, Shropshire
£45,000 to £55,000 + bonuses + Flexi-time
A Production Manager is required to join an international group specialising in metal processing and manufacturing.
As the Production Manager you will require the following skills experiences;
- full responsibility for managing the daily operations of the processing department.
- Provide leadership to approx. 40 employees.
- Achieving output, quality and production targets, facilitating process control and continuous improvement activities.
- Ensuring full departmental compliance with H&S and Environmental policies and best safety practice.
- Identifying and developing process control measures, allocating resources to carry out any agreed project work.
As the Production Manager you will require the following skills & experiences;
- Relevant experience and knowledge in metal processes.
- Knowledge of process control, engineering, and lean manufacturing principles
- The ability to understand complex technical issues and interactions of processes
- Proven record of successful problem solving, cross-functional team building, planning and decision making
- Demonstrable experience of man management within a similar role with significant supervisory experience
If you are interested in this exciting Production Manager opportunity please click on the link to apply.