Production ERP Super User/System Administrator - Permanent
Salary Range: Competitive
Location: Munich - Germany
A pioneering Aerospace Company, this is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the fastest, most well-funded and exciting companies in the world.
A Production ERP Super User/System Administrator is required with extensive and detailed knowledge of ERP systems, i.e. ProAlpha/SAP, would be well received.
A pioneering Aerospace company based in Munich requires a proactive and dynamic ERP Super User/System Administrator, you will be required to:
- Manage and update the ERP system including user account management, core data creation, data maintenance including quality assurance data.
- Train new employees and create training materials.
- Manage the implementation of new features and processes in the ERP System and drive system continuous improvement projects.
- Conduct data analysis and prepare management reports.
- Document processes and functional specifications.
The Production ERP Super User/Systems Administrator should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree in IT, business administration or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience of ERP systems.
- High level of self-reliance and ability to work within a team.
- Build structures and processes within a fast paced, growing environment.
- Effectively communicate to technical and non-technical teams.
- Target oriented, driven work style with analytical problem-solving attitude.
- Strong administrative skills and customer services focused.
- Proficient in MS Office and experienced in data base management.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of EPR Systems to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Munich based pioneering Aerospace company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Career development.
- Relocation package
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of ERP Systems and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the ERP Systems Super User role, please contact Paul Broadhead at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 155.