Competitive Plus Benefits
about 1 month ago
Production Engineer (Assembly)
£Highly Competitive Plus Benefits
Production, Process, Engineer, Assembly, Industrial, Manufacturing, Planning, Problem Solving, Improvements, Jig & Fixtures
A Production Engineer (Assembly) is required with knowledge of managing and developing processes within an assembly environment, supporting new product launch and facility planning and layout within a small to medium production facility.
As a Production Engineer (Assembly) you will be required to:
- Designing production processes that maximize efficiency and reduce waste.
- Developing process flows and designs relating to material/parts movements though out production, including delivery from and to stores.
- Initially involved in establishing the process timing and layout for the new facility in Dagenham, working with our 3rd party industrialisation provider.
- Developing and implementing process improvements and technological upgrades.
- Designing control systems to minimize costs and production issues.
- Developing production standards in cooperation with management and user personal.
- Prepare material and equipment list and purchase orders and cost analyses of production costs.
- Designing layouts of facilities and determine personal requirements.
- Training staff for new processes and providing required written instruction and manuals.
- Managing process documentation and preparing production reports.
- Work closely with NPI throughout the development, planning and implementation phases, to ensure Operations requirements are considered and reflected into the parts development.
- To promote 5S housekeeping standards
Education / Skills / Experience
- HNC in engineering field required.
- Relevant work experience.
- Advanced knowledge of production machinery, processes and standards.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Documentation, organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Proficiency in MS office and AutoCAD.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of assembly processes who has exposure to new product launch, process improvement, manufacturing systems and waste elimination seeking to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Dagenham based company will offer you:
- Competitive salary with excellent benefits package
- Excellent opportunity to work with a world class organisation were you can progress and develop your career
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Production Engineering within an assembly environment, having supported new product launch and process improvement initiatives and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Production Engineer (Assembly) role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.