£Competitive plus benefits
A Production Engineer is required to plan and coordinate production engineering processes on daily basis to produce high quality products at the best possible costs. Candidates with experience of providing engineering support for production and maintenance activities to ensure maximum production would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, a leading producer of exterior lighting solutions based in Hoddesdon requires a proactive Production Engineer to develop process improvements to effectively utilise equipment and materials to maximise production to optimise work flow and cell designs for shop throughput. As a Production Engineer you will be required to:
- Develop operational strategies to achieve production and financial objectives and Identify unsafe operations and practices and report the same to Manager immediately
- Implement cost reduction initiatives while maintaining high quality standards and develop operating instructions and equipment specifications for production activities
The Production Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Ideally be degree qualified, or equivalent, with solid manufacturing experience
- Developing best practices to improve production capacity, quality and reliability
- Investigating problems, analyse root causes and derive resolutions
- Aid in budget preparation and monitor expenses and profitability
- Ensuring a seamless transfer of new products from Design to Production
- Training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with production engineering experience to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Hoddesdon based exterior lighting solutions company will offer you:
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Production Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Production Engineer role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.