£28k - 32k per year
10 months ago
Production Engineer - Thatcham - Manufacturing - £28,000 to £32,000 p.a
This is a great opportunity for a Production Engineer looking to advance their career within a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Dealing with general manufacturing queries employees, sub contract suppliers and customers.
- Managing multiple production engineering projects.
- Improving and developing manufacturing/production processes.
- Working as part of the Production Engineering team you will also be responsible for advising designers about relevant manufacturing issues.
- Ideally qualified to HNC/HND level in an engineering related discipline.
- At least 3 years experience within a production engineering team.
- CAD skills are essential.
- Ability to work under pressure with a robust approach to problem solving.
- self-motivated team player with excellent communications skills.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are interested in the Production Engineer opportunity please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Oliver Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.