Production Engineer - Hounslow - Advanced Engineering - Strong Salary & Benefits
A Production Engineer is required with a background in high speed automation to manufacture products. Candidates from a special purpose machinery background would be well received.
Due to the continued success of this company, a London-based organisation who design and manufacture reliable, compact, high-temperature heat exchangers requires a driven and motivated Production Engineer for a new permanent role.
As the Production Engineer you will be required to:
- Run and maintain special purpose high speed automation equipment in order to manufacture prototype products
- Design tooling and prototype products to support on-going development
- Work closely with the team to achieve demanding technology designs and requirements
- Drive initiatives in order to continuously improve the efficiency of the products
- Work flexibly across a friendly yet driven team
The Production Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Educated ideally to Degree level in a relevant engineering discipline
- Experience of working within automation
- PLC Programming skills are essential
- Knowledge of CAD (all packages considered)
- Ability to work to ISO standards (ISO9001)
- Experience with APQP processes would be advantageous
- The incumbent must be able to learn quickly and show initiative
- It's essential that the Production Engineer has a high attention to detail combined with a meticulous approach
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience of Automated Machinery, an all-round Engineer with an inquisitive mindset and you want to be considered, please apply today.
If you have any questions about the Production Engineer role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.