Salary – Up to £40,000 depending on experience
Jonathan lee are currently recruiting for a Patternmaker Supervisor with experience of CAM for a well-established business based in Bridgnorth.
As a Pattern shop & CAM supervisor you will:
- Support the Pattern shop & CAM teams to ensure the department meets targets
- Ensure each job has specified hours & liaise with team members on completion
- Be the interface between the Pattern shop & CAM department
- Oversee all Health & safety within the department
- Support Pattern shop & CAM Manager in organising day to day activities for staff members
As a Pattern shop & CAM Supervisor you will:
- Knowledge of health & safety legislations
- Experience of working within a Foundry or with Castings/Forgings
- Sand cast process experience
- Supervisory experience within a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience of Pattern making/tooling/CAM
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity & keen to hear more about this role then please get in touch with Kieron at Jonathan Lee.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.