£22k - 26k per year
01384 446 174
about 1 month ago
Production Control and Logistics Coordinator
Automotive Tier 1 manufacturer
Stoke on Trent.
12-month Fixed Term Contract in the first instance
We are assisting this global, automotive Tier 1 in the search for an organised and methodically PC and Logistics Coordinator. Ideally you will have experience of working in the production control, logistics or supply chain function of a fast-paced manufacturing environment. You will be used to working off MRP systems and have Microsoft Excel skills to intermediate level (V-lookups)
You will also have excellent administration skills, be highly organised and have the confident ability to communicate at all levels, quickly and with authority when needed.
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Generate daily and weekly reports as defined by Company processes.
- Check incoming / outgoing documents and update trackers.
- Manage the despatch & incoming goods process, raising pick lists and manifests to confirm load and delivery requirements for all customer collections / deliveries.
- Liaise daily with customer contacts to maintain effective relationships and satisfy the customer.
- Maintain accurate SAP data.
- Update / Manage customer / supplier portals.
- Ensure customers / suppliers receive documentation in a timely manner.
- PC & L experience preferably automotive OEM Tier 1 background
- Knowledge of SAP
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge and strong competence in Excel. Must be able to use Word, Power point and Outlook & teams.
- Ability to work under pressure, paying attention to detail to accuracy, prioritising workload, and meeting deadlines.
Business administration qualification desirable. Good all-round level of education essential. Secondary education desirable, again in a business administration or related discipline.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.