My client a global manufacturing business operating in the medical product sector is actively seeking a dynamic Production and Purchasing Manager.
They currently have two types of positions available. One will actively manage a production team on site at their production facility in Hull. The other will manage 10 to 15 suppliers based in the UK and internationally and will have a focus on supply chain, purchasing, manufacturing process and cost.
Salary: £50,000 to £60,000 DOE plus benefits
Suitable for: Production Manager, Manufacturing Manager, Purchasing Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Logistics Manager
- To provide operational leadership to the business unit in the delivery of a set of balanced measures across the pillars Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and People.
- Provide clear and concise leadership to the business unit team members. Working within a matrix structure to focus the specialist functions on the business units' specific product portfolio and associated suppliers.
- Manage team members performance to fulfil their specialist functional role in the successful achievement of the business unit KPI's.
- Manage supplier relationships encompassing short term operational execution along side longer term supplier/product development projects.
- Ensure supplier delivery, cost and quality are maintained at the agreed service levels.
- Degree qualified or equivalent in Engineering, Business, Science
- Good understanding of manufacturing, supply chain processes, purchasing and quality systems
- Ideally medical product experience although this is desirable rather than essential
- High calibre individual with drive and enthusiasm, able to engage colleagues and implement change
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this exciting role as Production and Purchasing Manager.