£10 - £15.00 per hour
almost 2 years ago
Job title: Production Administrator
Salary Range; Up to £32,000, Pro Rata, Contract Role
This well-established fabrication business are seeking a temporary Production Administrator for their Kidderminster Head Office.
A Production Administrator is required with knowledge of producing Purchase Orders and Bill of Materials. Candidates with experience of the Manufacturing, Metals or Fabrication industries would be well received.
Due to sickness this company, a family-run business based in Kidderminster requires a tenacious Production Administrator with Opera3 experience for a new contract role. As a Production Administrator you will be required to:
- To achieve the highest level of accuracy in the efficient purchase, receipt and consolidation of data for all stocked products.
- Adhere to company processes and systems whilst helping to develop new procedures to ensure that delivery targets (both internal and external) are met.
- Achieve your personal objectives and monitor progress against a series of KPIs and work closely with and motivate other members of the team.
The Production Administrator should have the following skills or experience:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office and experience of Opera 3 software.
- Knowledge of a working manufacturing, production or engineering supply chain process.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to work with high levels of diligence and enthusiasm.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of production schedules to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Kidderminster-based Manufacturer will offer you:
- Basic Salary up to £32,000 per annum, pro rata.
- Flexible contract assignment either full time or part time hours.
- 3 - 6 months contract length.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Opera3 and material planning and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Production Administrator role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.