£20k - 24k per year
£20,000 to £25,000 plus 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays, Pension and Health Scheme
Moreton in Marsh
A technical food company are currently recruiting for a Product Technologist to join the product innovation team. You will have experience of developing concepts to launch process. You will be degree qualified within a food related subject and passion for food development.
As a Product Technologist your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Deliver food related scientific and technical innovation solutions to the food industry.
- Working within the innovation team to support strategic research and develop on projects within the food & drink sectors.
- Providing practical input to the execution of client work, a variety of contract and research projects.
- Working with processing and analytical equipment to provide accurate data.
- Training activities including providing support to practical delivery on training course and providing presentations.
- Practical support on other group activities where required. It is essential that the candidate is flexible and willing to work in other areas of the group’s activities.
An exciting opportunity for a Product Technologist with the following.
- Degree in Food Science & Nutrition or Food Science & Technology with over twelve months experience working within a food manufacturing environment.
- A passion for food development and concepts.
- Exposure to concept to launch process and managing the process.
- Comfortable working with pilot scale processing equipment and analytical equipment.
- Excellent communication and time keeping skills.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are a Product Technologist with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.