Product Support, Quality & Reliability Project Leader
To £60,000 + generous benefits package
Can you offer knowledge of engine electronic control systems and a proven background in monitoring Quality, Reliability and Product Support performance against targets and customer expectations - identifying improvement opportunities, instigating actions and reporting on outcomes?
Leading a small team, you will be accountable for all aspects of Quality, Reliability and Product Support on the Engine Electrical & Electronic Control Systems.
What is expected of the successful candidate;
- Proven Project and Team Leadership experience.
- Strong communication, problem solving and statistical analytical skills, with ability to provide concise insights, conclusions and recommendations drawn from complex technical data.
- Strong technical background - ideally a good technical degree in mechanical, electronic, electrical, control systems or automotive engineering.
- 6 Sigma Black Belt with experience gained in an Engineering discipline.
- Coaching and mentoring skills to support and develop team members.
Other responsibilities in this Product Support, Quality & Reliability Project Leader role will include;
- Undertaking proactive reliability analysis and carry out activities to mitigate New Product Introduction (NPI) risk, including:
- New content analysis and reliability predictions.
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) planning, prioritisation, facilitation and recording.
- Validation planning, tracking and reporting.
- The project co-ordination and accountability for APQP on all E&E Engine NPI programmes.
- Leading multiple complex Continuous Product Improvement projects to deliver solutions using 6 Sigma methodology
- Ensuring leadership of projects for the implementation and improvement of processes associated with Quality, Reliability and Product Support.
- To offer support, coaching, mentoring and development for team members to ensure customer expectations and requirements are met.
If keen to learn more about this Product Support, Quality & Reliability Project Leader role please contact Grant Nisbet for more details.