£0.00 - £20.84 per hour
about 2 years ago
Product/ Order Guide Analyst - 52399
£20.84 Ltd Co
A Product/ Order Guide Analyst is required with strong analytical experience.
This company based in Brentwood requires a Product/ Order Guide Analyst with good understanding of the automotive industry for a new contract role. As a Product/ Order Guide Analyst you will be required to:
- Provide markets with Order Guides and orderable vehicle configurations (known as Pre-Configured Vehicles or PCVs) for EU and AP sourced vehicles.
- Validate the European ordering systems to ensure product requirements for affected markets are accurately reflected.
- Work with vehicle production scheduling to ensure orders are correct and buildable.
- Manage new `Model Year' changes and ad hoc running changes and update market order guides and PCVs accordingly.
- Update the GTS product timing charts for cross-department reference (pricing, export programming, allocation etc)
- Check daily infeasible order status and resolve any issues arising.
- Review applicable Product Description Letters (PDLs) as published, and update Order Guides and PCVs to reflect the latest product changes and design intent.
- Liaise with Export Programming and Pricing teams in each customer CBG to align on timing assumptions
- Update order guides as necessary to reflect new Model Years or running change actions that impact upon product specifications.
- Introduce new PCV specifications as required to support incremental business opportunities.
- Sign off on changes to vehicle specifications for new vehicle builds.
- Check product specifications in the appropriate systems to ensure accuracy of information and conduct regular audits of vehicle orders, to minimise risk of incorrect builds.
- Validate vehicle entities for new vehicle builds.
- Review and validate communications materials (brochures, adverts etc) for product accuracy.
- Update changes to `Israel Safety Report to ensure US customs documentation is accurate.
- Maintain tasks and audit check records in Sharepoint (preferred team collaboration tool). Support MEA Product Marketing as required
The Product/ Order Guide Analyst should have the following skills or experience:
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word and Power Point applications and have experience of using computer systems.
- Strong oral and written communication skills essential - interaction with marketing customers around the globe.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills with attention to detail data analysis and interpretation.
- Good business acumen to understand the context and processes for product delivery.
- Motivated self-starter with strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise multiple tasks.
- Ability to work as part of a team essential.
- A background and experience with Analytics development would be advantageous
- Knowledge of automotive OEM Systems: GEMSL, CTM, VISTA, GOaLS is preferred but not essential.
- Understanding of the automotive industry an advantage but not essential.
- Degree or equivalent
If you have any questions about the Product/ Order Guide Analyst role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship