about 1 month ago
Product Sales Manager - Microelectronics - Home Based - Strong Salary & Benefits
A Product Sales Manager is required with a proven sales background within electronics / microelectronics manufacturing. Candidates from a Defence or Aerospace background would be well received.
Due to the continued success of this company, a global provider of high reliability, high-temperature electronic components, optoelectronics, modules, and hybrids for use in defence, aerospace, space, industrial, and energy sectors based on the west coast requires a motivated and driven Product Sales Manager with a strong microelectronics / electronics background.
As the Sales Manager you will be required to:
- Deliver sales and grow the market share for the business focused on the North America and Asia Pacific markets
- Identify and develop new revenue streams for the company's capabilities.
- Deliver information necessary for the business unit to prepare a timely and accurate detailed cost/bid proposal with regards to new business
- Undertake market research activities to identify potential new customers, programmes and markets
- Work closely with applicable regionally based sales managers and Sales Channels as well as market sales leads
- Support EUMEI Sales Director in the execution of their duties.
- Undertake any reasonable task synonymous with your role.
The Product Sales Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Qualified to HND, Degree level or equivalent applicable experience within electronics
- A proven background with sales, achieving and exceeding targets
- Knowledge of supply chains associated with electronic manufacturing
- Good understanding of electronic component/equipment manufacturing
- Experience operating within the Aerospace, Defence, Space or O&G sectors
- A familiarity with Opto-Electronics would be advantageous but not essential
- Knowledge of the EMS, PCBA, RF or Microwave markets would highly desirable
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Flawless relationship building and communication skills
- Ability to handle rejection, adapt and overcome
- Customer focused
- Operates effectively as a team player and self-driven to operate on a sole basis
- Must flexible as both domestic and international travel will be required
- Must have a clean driving licence and the ability to obtain Security Clearance
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon whereby alternative methods will be utilised given the current circumstances. If you have experience of sales within the electronics / microelectronics industry and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Product Sales Manager role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.