5 months ago
Product Quality Technician
£Competitive Salary plus Benefits
Project, Quality, Launch, APQP, PPAP, NPI, Supplier Development, 8D, 5Y, Root Cause, VA/VE
A Product Quality Technician is required with knowledge of New Product Introduction, Launch, Supplier Development and CI. Candidates with experience of the Automotive and/or Aerospace industry would be well received.
Due to continued growth and new product development this company, a forward thinking and innovative organisation based in Coventry requires a proactive and results orientated Product Quality Technician with experience of supporting the delivery of products and systems from concept through to production for a new permanent role. As a Product Quality Technician, you will be required to:
- Support new product introduction activities during product launch from ‘cradle to grave’.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure supplier performance and delivery meets requirements whilst identifying any VA/VE and improvement initiatives
- Track products through all design and development stages and into production, promoting process improvement, Six-Sigma, Poke-Yoke, SPC and PFMEA processes and activities.
- Perform and coordinate internal auditing and inspection activities
- Support all project activities, approval processes (PPAP) and APQP while developing supplier and customer relations.
The Product Quality Technician should have the following skills or experience:
- Product Quality, Quality Engineering, New Product Introduction, Product Development and/or Launch.
- Manufacturing processes, test/inspection and product auditing with exposure to casting, harness, pressing and/or electronics being an advantage.
- Good problem-solving skills using 8D, 5Y and Six Sigma.
- Knowledge of APQP, PPAP to support supplier and parts approval.
- Good communication, organizational and project delivery skills, having the ability to manage supplier and customer relationship while taking products from ‘cradle to grave’
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of product quality, supplier performance and NPI seeking to develop your career with an exciting innovative organisation. In return for your experience, this Coventry based product innovation company will offer you:
- £25,000 to £30,000 pa plus Benefits
- Career progression and development within a forward-thinking unique business that is going through significant planned growth over the next few years
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of leading product quality and launch and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Product Quality Technician role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.