5 months ago
Project Quality Manager
To £60,000 + package
Can you offer experience within the UK Defence sector or other highly regulated Industries?
Have you the ability to manage all quality activities on programmes, being responsible for managing a team of Project Quality Personnel - accounting for their performance within the programme?
This Project Quality Manager role is a unique opportunity to become part of the team developing, integrating and testing the latest addition to the UK's Military vehicle fleet. You will become a key part of the programme delivery team, leading and executing your own technical area to enable the successful delivery of the programme.
Key responsibilities for this Project Quality Manager role will include:
· the delivery of the quality related project milestones and contributing in the delivery of customer-related programme milestones within the Demonstration Phase .
· leading the customer-facing quality team, with responsibility for all quality related work package content .
· developing a Project Quality culture - Right First Time in everything we do underpinned by a personal commitment from all team members.
· contributing to procurement activities throughout the programme, working alongside the Supplier Quality Assurance team to ensure the effective implementation of standards and quality processes within the supply chain.
· setting clear and common goals for all team members and hold Project Quality Engineers to account for performance in their respective areas .
· implementing and supporting the development of sound quality management principles and behaviours throughout the programme team .
· providing leadership across the project quality team .
· implementing predictive performance measures within the programme .
· the provision of accurate relevant data, identify areas of weakness and recommending and implementing improvements.
· managing, supporting, negotiating with, and appropriately challenging the customer to ensure the successful achievement of project milestones .
· contributing in customer milestone reviews and key working groups to delivery successful outcomes .
· contributing to Engineering activities in the development of process parameters and criteria to ensure supplier process capability is effective to meet product and process requirements .
Key desires for this person will include;
- proven experience in Quality Management and leading multi-functional team delivering major programmes.
- strong leadership skills and experience in managing senior stakeholders within the UK defence environment and particularly across Army and DE&S
- degree qualified in an appropriate technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- extensive knowledge of Defence industry or other highly regulated industry and ISO 9001/ EN9100 standards
If keen to learn more please contact email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.