An opportunity has arisen for a Product Quality Manager to work for this luxury automotive OEM based in Chichester.
As Product Quality Manager you will be responsible for the development and improvement in the delivered quality of all cars. Main responsibilities are the review of all process and customer sensor information, prioritise concerns and implement change to products and processes that ensure that the company exceed the expectations of our customers.
The successful candidate will manage targets and successfully steer the quality of all models. Day to day the function requires close working with all departments within the company including aftersales as well as central functions of Corporate Quality and Engineering.
Overall responsibility for the problem management of the Family of vehicles:
- Improve customer perception through Identifying, analysing, monitoring, reporting and prioritising product and process improvement opportunities.
- Develop and steer quality measures with regard to effectiveness, timeliness and customer impact.
- Support production and quality teams in problem solving.
- Steer the Problem landscape of all models to ensure efficient and robust implementation of required solutions and improvements
- Requires a comprehensive knowledge of Automotive Quality/Manufacturing.
- Engineering Degree or Equivalent Engineering Qualification is required.
- A well organised and self-motivated individual, who can prioritise their workload according to the information available.
- Strong confident team thinking individual, able to motivate, coach and steer small problem solving teams.
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Office).
- Proven competence in problem solving, able to coach problem solving tools and techniques.
- Excellent communication and social skills; able to converse at all levels of the business.
- Experience of intercultural working.
- German Language skills preferable but not essential.
- Management of small projects and teams is essential.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.