Competitive Plus Benefits
11 months ago
Product Quality Engineer
£Competitive plus Benefits Package
Project, Quality, Launch, APQP, PPAP, NPI, Supplier Development, 8D, 5Y, Root Cause, VA/VE
A Product Quality Engineer is required with knowledge of New Product Introduction, Launch, Supplier Development and CI. Candidates with experience of the Automotive and/or Aerospace industry would be well received.
Due to continued growth and new product development this company, a forward thinking and innovative organisation based in Coventry requires a proactive and results orientated Product Quality Engineer with experience of delivering products and systems from concept through to production for a new permanent role. As a Product Quality Engineer, you will be required to:
- Take products from ‘cradle to grave’ dealing with suppliers to ensure product quality is assured prior to assembly operations and test taking place.
- Deal with NPI and product launch, supporting all supplier activities to ensure product quality, performance and delivery meets requirements whilst identifying any VA/VE and improvement initiatives
- Track products through all design and development stages and into production, promoting process improvement, Six-Sigma, Poke-Yoke, SPC and PFMEA processes and activities.
- Lead internal auditing and inspection processes
- Support all project activities, approval processes (PPAP) and APQP while developing supplier and customer relations.
The Product Quality Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- New Product Introduction, Product Development and/or Launch, from design and through all manufacturing and test/inspection stages with knowledge of casting, harness, pressing and/or electronics being an advantage.
- Proven problem solver using 8D, 5Y and Six Sigma, with a good working knowledge of APQP, PPAP to support supplier and parts approval.
- Good communication, organizational and project delivery skills, having the ability to manage supplier and customer relationship while taking products from ‘cradle to grave’
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of product quality, supplier performance and NPI seeking to develop your career with an exciting innovative organisation. In return for your experience, this Coventry based product innovation company will offer you:
- Competitive plus Benefits Package
- Career progression and development within a forward-thinking unique business that is going through significant planned growth over the next few years
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of leading product quality and launch and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Product Quality Engineers role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.