Product Process Engineer - Warwickshire
A Product Process Engineer is required to join and Innovative Aerospace manufacturing facility on a Permanent Basis. The successful Product Process Engineer will join the Production Department and report to the Cell Production Manager. The Product Process Engineer is to plan and provide all the information required to produce the relevant manufacturing documentation (e.g. route cards, manufacturing drawings, FAI Reports). The Product Process Engineer is also to understand the purpose and function of the products being manufactured and to provide technical advice to the Manufacturing and Quality teams.
Responsibilities and Experience Required of the Product Process Engineer
- Conduct Reviews on new customer orders.
- Manage the introduction of new products (NPI).
- Facilitate Product Qualification programs.
- Create and maintain First Article Inspection Reports.
- Create and maintain item details on MRP system.
- Develop product structures for entry on the MRP system.
- Manage and facilitate engineering change requests (ECR's).
- Review updated customer standards and specifications and implement changes.
- Control internal documentation, procedures, routes, drawings, etc.
- Create and update internal documents and procedures.
- Work with Quality Engineers to resolve product quality issues.
- Undertake any other duties/responsibilities as reasonably requested by management.
Qualifications & Requirements of the Product Process Engineer
- 2 years or more experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in manufacturing route planning.
- Experience within a multi discipline manufacturing department.
- Familiar with Computer Aided Design Software.
- Knowledge of (Bill of Materials, manufacturing routes, etc.)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Working with Aerospace and or Manufacturing Industry.
- Understanding of manufacturing operations and processes.
- Ability to work on their own initiative.
- Ability to use a structured approach to problem solving using facts and data (e.g. 8D).
- Ability to work and think in a logical manner.
Security Clearance may be required due to the nature of the Products being Manufactured
If you are interested in this Product Process Engineer position, then please apply directly or send a suitable MS Word Format CV directly to my Email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you wish to discuss then please contact Peter Heap on my direct line 01384 446102.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.