over 1 year ago
Title: Product Planning Administrator (Maternity Cover)
Division: Special Vehicle Operations
Contract Position based at: Fen End
The Special Operations Cycle Planning team coordinates product plans for both Special Vehicles and Vehicle Personalisation.
As part of this role, the individual will coordinate the approval of programmes through key stages of development ('Gateways') from initiation through to final production. This role is to provide Maternity cover, principally in the coordination of Programme Gateway approvals.
This role will entail liaison with the Programme teams to organise the approval meeting agenda, to record meeting outcomes and the generation of metrics.
- Excellent competency with MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent communication skills and with highly-tuned attention to detail
- Strong organisation skills with an ability to work unsupervised
The role will also require:
- Meticulous electronic filing of approved papers
- Regular updates of various trackers and metrics
- Maintenance of a Sharepoint site to ensure latest updates are available
- Experience of working in a programme-orientated role, particularly in a governance capacity.
- Must be highly conversant in MS Office applications, especially Powerpoint and Excel - in order to analyse data and present resulting conclusions
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication capabilities and be ready to collaborate with a broad set of stakeholders.
- Experience of working with multi-functional teams.
- Experience of preparing programme-related documentation, with a high degree of attention to detail
- Ability to configure MS Sharepoint sites
- An interest and demonstrable breadth of knowledge in the automotive industry - with an awareness of markets, brands and customer needs particularly relevant to JLR
A-level or equivalence, Degree level education an advantage.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.