about 2 years ago
Job Title - Product Owner - Automotive
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate - Excellent rates of pay
Duration - 6 months
An experienced Product Owner is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
Want to drive digital change in automotive?
Our client aims to lead in the automotive world by creating a digital ecosystem built around making their customers' lives less complicated.
The are looking for curious, creative people who want to change the world through innovative thinking.
What you'll do
As a Service Owner you will you will be working closely together with the agile teams and other stakeholders in order to maximize the value for their customers.
The Product Owner is responsible for the day to day product management and will work in an agile environment to ensure continuous delivery for their customers. The main purpose of this role is to ensure alignment of a shared product vision, create user stories, maintain the backlog and maximize the value of the product.
As a Product Owner you are responsible for the delivery and development of their Service Desk Service. The service is outsourced to a supplier, meaning that you will work closely together with the supplier to manage both daily tasks, long term improvements as well as drawing up the vision for the future.
Do you fit the profile?
- We believe you have a University degree as well as experience from recent leadership.
- As a Service Owner you are a leader with a strong end-to-end business process knowledge.
- You have a passion for operational excellence and focuses on best practice methods.
- Ideally you have hands on experience from the Service Desk area.
- It is also meriting if you have experience working in an agile and product oriented landscape.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to James Tilley