- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Marketing
- Contact: James Randall
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 07947 343990
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 14 July 2022
- Job Ref: 61956
Product Marketing Executive
£30,000 to £40,000 plus Bonus & Benefits
Redditch- (Hybrid working available)
A automotive business are looking for a Product Marketing Executive to join the marketing team. You will be responsible for full product cycle marketing from product release, analysing data and marketing campaigns. You will have experience working in a product marketing role with a background of managing multiple products.
As a Product Marketing Executive your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of:
- Managing market studies and gathering information from the sales team, external research projects and customer surveys.
- Competition analysis, including market watch and research.
- Analysis and follow up on Customer development plans.
- Collating marketing data and preparation for the sales budget and yearly listings.
- Monthly sales analysis, report and follow-up on products.
- Responsible for promotion, communication services and sales animation activities related to product lines.
- Efficient use of marketing-costs budget.
- Follow up of key customers on tailor made marketing plans.
- Liaise with product marketing and fields sales on feedback and amendments.
- Day to day coordination and monitoring of monthly corrective action plans according to monthly results & follow up with sales.
- Provide support for product-technical questions to customers and customer service.
- Manging and deal with customer complaints.
An exciting opportunity for a Product Marketing Executive with the following.
- Degree educated within Business or Marketing.
- Previous experience working within a product marketing role.
- Understanding and knowledge of the marketing cycle.
- Knowledge of the automotive industry.
- This role will suit someone who will be able to work independently.
- Highly competent in the use of Excel, Power Point and SAP
- Positive thinking and self-motivated individual with good communication skills
If you are a Product Marketing Executive with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.