Product Manager - Whitstable - Permanent - £upto £45k DOE
I am seeking a Product Manager for an innovative and leading-edge manufacturer of both connectors and interconnect systems for applications within the Military, Aerospace and Industrial markets.
The Product manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of product strategies including product direction, Marcoms, pricing, expense budgets, profit plans and future product development to manage product category's life cycle.
What You Will Do:
- Provides product related services to internal and external customers, such as customer quotations, technical support, product training, cost reduction programs, production support, and product plan
- Assess commercial attractiveness of related New Product Introductions and act as the interface between customers and Commercial Team
- Ensures that all appropriate routes to market are developed and supported, including distribution networks/partners
- Interfaces with engineers, designers, suppliers and customers to develop product requirements and specifications
- Compile and evaluate research on the market's product requirements i.e. performance, pricing, service levels etc.
- Reviews current product offerings to identify enhancements to current features and functionality
- To identify and initiate source change requests so as to ensure products are made in the appropriate location in accordance with strategy and cost competitiveness
What You Will Need:
- Ability to understand electronics product technology and its application to a market
- Pricing / Costing experience
- Commercial experience in a B2B market
- Product Management / Marketing experience
- Engineering / Electronics qualification and or experience
- Product knowledge within the connector industry
What You Will Get:
As Product Manager;
- Employment with this Global engineering company being specialists in their field
- Competitive salary & benefits
Suitably qualified and experienced Product Managers should apply today by either calling Jeff Lane on +44 (0)1384 446108 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.